Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Gym

One of the things I want to accomplish this year is to get into shape and stay fit.  I told my trainer that I would like to look good by Chinese New Year at least and proceed from there.  I m certainly not hoping to be Arnie.  No bulk but just toned and stay that for long term.  I am pretty fit but I am certainly flabby.  I have been missing my gym workouts for more than a year now.  I was so busy with some pro bono work.

Today I pulled myself out of bed and joined the traffic jam.  I arrived at the gym just in time for the workout with my trainer.  I could hardly lift what I was lifting the last time.  Part of the reason was because of the long absence from workout.  But the main reason was that my mind was not there.  My mind was all over except on the weights.

I was and still am pondering over the many issues in life that I am facing.

Until and unless I resolve them one at a time, I would still not be able to concentrate and focus on just about everything.  Until and unless I come to my senses, I would be drowned.  I would waste yet another year!

Life is too short and I have to do what I have to do!

No comments:

loan