Sunday, November 7, 2010

The One Hundredth - Birthday Post

Today marks the one hundredth post in my blog.  Finally, after three hundred and ten days.  It all started because I needed an avenue to air what is deep in my broken heart.

Thanks folks for the encouragement.  For those who left footprints in my posts, I would like to record my sincere appreciation for your effort and time taken.  I do read them and the comments do mean a lot to me.

Today also happens to be my birthday.  I have never had so many greetings before.  They are probably more than all the greetings I have received in my entire life put together.  Thank you for your good wishes and kind thoughts.  May all of us be blessed.  May there be health and happiness in abundance for all.

8 comments:

savante said...

Buy us dinner haha!

Sam said...

Shouldn't we buy him dinner instead?

citybuoy said...

happy birthday! and happy hundredth!

tuls said...

happy belated birthday CD..

tuls said...

happy belated birthday CD..

Janvier said...

And on your birthday, there was the miracle where water was turned into wine!

Legolas said...

@Janvier: Hallelujah!

carpe diem said...

savante...my birthday. You buy le

Sam Nasser... So when is that Sam?

Citybuoy...thanks. How do u write that upside down?

tuls...thanks.

Janvier...it sure did.

Legolas...it is cheaper but the effect is still the same right?

loan