Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Singalongsong

I wrote this song it's not too long   cos' I've been thinking 'bout you
I wrote this song maybe I'm wrong   To be caught up about you
Well I don't know what you think 'bout me   Maybe you think nothing at all
But maybe you could just lie to me   And we could be in love you see
Oh it's a singalong song that's not too long   It's when I think about you that I hear songs
And you can singalong maybe if you want to   Cos' baby I wrote this I wrote this for you
I wrote this song it's not too long   Cos' I m the one who loves you
I wrote this song this can't be wrong   I don't wanna smile without you
Well I just want to make you happy   but maybe you want nothing at all
and how I wish that you're meant to be   forever and a day with me
Oh it's a singalong song that's not too long   It's when I think about you that I hear songs
And you can singalong maybe if you want to   Cos' baby I wrote this I wrote this for you
In everyway you mean more to me than you'll ever know
girl  I'll do my best to show these words are true
and if you'd like to make a song and be a perfect harmony with me
I'd find the greatest words to sing   so we could write our own romance
Oh it's a singalong song that's not too long   It's when I think about you that I hear songs
And you can singalong maybe if you want to   Cos' baby I wrote this I wrote this for you

Produced by Edward Chan/ Charles Lee/ Khalil Fong
Sung by Khalil Fong.

Very nice and meaningful.
Thanks to Legolas and savante

1 comment:

Legolas said...

You should try Khalil's 'Timeless Classics' album too.

loan