Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Backpost - The Dream

I had a weird dream the day after my teeth was extracted.  I was having a mild fever.  My body felt hot and I am not sweating like I normally should for the temperature my body was having.  I felt like my eyes was going to pop out.  It was dry and I could feel the pressure.  I am allergic to Paracetamol, Aspirin and Ponstan.  Since I have never taken Voltran, I decided not to take it too.   I decided to scrub myself down to lower my temperature.  I then dug in early that night.

I took delivery of my car from the workshop after the repair. Drove it at night and suddenly the car in front of me made an emergency stop.  I smashed into his vehicle.  The car behind me could not stop on time and smashed into mine.  It all happened on the night just after the repair to an earlier accident.

The driver got out of the car.  He walked away.  Leggie who was the passenger in the car I smashed into alighted.  The driver came back with Savante.  Both Savante and Leggie then took out a mattress from the driver's car and carried it away.   Apparently Savante needed the mattress for the night over at Leggie's.

I was flabbergasted.  I just got the car back and now it needs to be repaired again! What kind of luck is this.  I tried to tell myself that it was just a dream.  But it was not.  The car is by the side of the road, smashed up.  I saw with my own eyes, both Savante and Leggie carting away the mattress.  So it cannot be a dream.  The accident is causing a traffic crawl.

After a struggle, I finally managed to wake up.  I was drenched in sweat.  I still have not got my car back yet.  It is still in the workshop.  I was glad that it was just a dream.  I think the temperature and stress from teeth extraction must have caused this.

I drove with extra care when I got my car back.  Better still if either of them was in the car.  Only that way will I be assured that the accident would not happen.

3 comments:

Legolas said...

Wonder what the mattress means.

William said...

Normally, the opposite would happen. :)

carpe diem said...

Legolas...You tell me.

William...Luckily nothing like what i dreamt happened.

loan