Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dementia

It has been happening for a while now.

I used to be able to remember just about anything without having to jot it down.  Wait.  Let me qualify my statement.  I am not good with school books though.   I used to be very good with direction.  Lets just say that I am like a GPS.  I used to have a very sharp eye for things.  I used to remember where exactly I parked without having the need to note down the parking bay no.  I used to be able to reach my destination without having to plan my destination prior to starting the journey.

Today I have misplaced my glasses.  I hope it is in the car at the workshop.  I really hope so because it is a very expensive pair.  The last time I actually misplaced a Protrek Watch that cost almost a thousand ringgit.  I still cannot remember where I misplaced my watch.

I have been misplacing my stuff.  I realized that I have been very forgetful. Let's just say that I am not as sharp as before.  My brain just cannot compute the way it used to. 

Is this dementia in the making?

2 comments:

William said...

Time for some mahjong! And DHAs... and gingko biloba. :P

carpe diem said...

William...Mahjong it should be. Where?

loan