Monday, July 26, 2010

Last Chance

I am quite sure by now that he is not the person I suspect who is trying to confirm my orientation.  This guy is real and I must have met him before at the gym.  I think that is pretty much confirmed.

I have not been replying his past few mails. He was still writing.  After reading Savante's comments, I felt a little sorry for this guy.  I certainly hope that he would not do something stupid.  Besides what he wrote reminded me of what happened to myself 4 years ago.  It took me a long while to get over and out of it.

So I decided to write to him.
 "I am still here.  I was busy.  I want you to know that if you need someone to talk to I can listen to what you have to say.  I would not judge you.  That way, maybe, you can let your past come to rest.  You can then move on with your life.  I prefer to talk to you face to face, not in this manner through the mails. You can experience how inconvenient mails are.  You cannot get me and thought that I was angry when in actual fact I was busy.   You already know who I am.  If you think that I am a decent person, let us meet.  Any other things can be discussed then.  I wish you well and a good week ahead." 



5 comments:

Drew said...

ball is at his feet!

Skyhawk said...

Good reply.

William said...

He'll not show his face.

Shake Trees said...

wats ur email? :P

carpe diem said...

Drew...Yes it is.

Skyhawk...I hope so.

William...We shall see.

Koala Express...:P

loan